By David C. Baker, Derek Horton
Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry, a part of an extended working serial that started in 1945, presents serious and informative articles written through study experts that combine the commercial, analytical, and technological points of biochemistry, natural chemistry, and instrumentation method within the learn of carbohydrates. each one article presents a definitive interpretation of the present prestige and destiny traits in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
- Features contributions from prime gurus and specialists who focus on carbohydrate chemistry, biochemistry, and research
- Integrates the economic, analytical, and technological elements of biochemistry, natural chemistry, and instrumentation method within the research of carbohydrates
- Informs and updates on the entire most up-to-date advancements within the box
Read Online or Download Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry, Volume 72 PDF
Best chemistry books
- Conformationally Directed Drug Design. Peptides and Nucleic Acids as Templates or Targets
- Chemistry and Analysis of Hop and Beer Bitter Acids
- Photochemical Molecular Devices
- Fortschritte der Chemie Organischer Naturstoffe / Progress in the Chemistry of Organic Natural Products
- Heterocyclic Scaffolds I: ß-Lactams (Topics in Heterocyclic Chemistry)
Additional resources for Advances in Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry, Volume 72
Chem. Soc. 1986, 108, 6773–6778. 14. Mun˜oz-Garcı´a, J. ; de Paz, J. ; Nieto, P. M. Conformations of the Iduronate Ring in Short Heparin Fragments Described by Time-Averaged Distance Restrained Molecular Dynamics. Glycobiology 2013, 23, 1220–1229. 15. ; Page, C. P. Heparin—A Century of Progress; Berlin: Springer, 2012. 16. ; van Boeckel, C. A. A. A Synthetic Antithrombin III Binding Pentasaccharide Is now a Drug! What Comes Next? Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2004, 43, 3118–3133. 17. Coombe, D. ; Kett, W.
2008, 343, 596–606. ; Huang, X. Preactivation-Based, One-Pot Combinatorial Synthesis of Heparin-Like Hexasaccharides for the Analysis of Heparin–Protein Interactions. Chem. Eur. J. 2010, 16, 8365–8375. ; Huang, X. Divergent Heparin Oligosaccharide Synthesis with Pre-installed Sulfate Esters. Chem. Eur. J. 2011, 17, 10106–10112.
MeI, K2CO3, DMF 60% 10 TFA/H2O (9:1) 75% O OPiv OBn O CO2Me 1. TBDMSCl, imidazole, DCM 2. 1 M NaOMe, MeOH 3. BnOC (=NH)CCl3, TBDMSOTf, DCM 4. TFA/H2O (9:1), 95% HO 1. Tf2O, pyridine, DCM 2. LevONa, DMF OBn O 15 O O 3. H2NNH2·H2O, pyridine/AcOH (3:2) 56% 11 12 Scheme 1 Epimerization of D-glucuronolactone via displacement of a C-5 triflate. 28 Shifaza Mohamed and Vito Ferro concomitant pyranose formation, gave the known39 IdoA derivative 12 in moderate overall yield. 40–42 Whitfield and coworkers43,44 also used a similar strategy for the synthesis of IdoA building blocks, preparing lactone 3b following the procedure of Lassaletta and coworkers38 (Scheme 1D).